Feels you get while eating Chick-Fil-A
popular

13 Mixed Feels You Get Eating Chick-Fil-A For The Fifth Time This Week

Haters won't understand.

1483
woman eating chick-fil-a food

I am a proud Chick-fil-A customer. I totally fangirl over it sometimes, but who doesn't? It's consistent and never lets me down. The employees are always cheerful, and I really don't know how they do it. Chick-fil-A isn't your typical fast-food restaurant. I never question what I am eating or wonder if it's real chicken. It may seem basic, but I have no shame in my love for Chick-fil-A.

Yes, you're reading this correctly. I ate at Chick-fil-A five times in a single week. What can I say though? A college kid with a spending budget and who lives on campus has to survive somehow. I'm just thankful I found somewhere else to eat that Sunday.

This is for my diehard Chick-fil-A fans. Anyone who has ever rolled into Chick-fil-A for the fifth time in a week without any cares can relate.

1. I’M BACK AGAIN! Don’t get too excited.

Yes, I was here yesterday and the day before. Also, the day before that too and the day before that.

2. What are you looking at? Stop staring at me.

I don't appreciate the weird looks. I'm giving you money.

3. I deserve an award for eating here so much this week.

Is there a championship I can compete in? Maybe there is an award for eating here so much.

4. If I go through the drive-through, they can’t tell it’s me…

That's what I'll do…I'll be sneaky and not go in.

5. I’m officially on the “chicken nugg diet.”

This is the only diet. It is the best diet.

6. Wouldn’t it be magical if chicken nuggets were healthy?

If every chick nugget made you lose a pound, that would be the best life.

7. It’s the last nugget… They go down so fast.

Did I really eat those that fast? I've got to slow down.

8. If I could jump into a pool of anything, it would be Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets.

A pool of chicken nuggets would smell so good.

9. Do I smell like Chick-fil-A?

I'm pretty sure I smell like chicken nuggets. I'm OK with that.

10. I eat so much chicken. I’m going to turn into a chicken.

I would not be surprised if I start to resemble a chicken one day soon.

11. How can people not like this place? It’s like heaven.

I don't understand the Chick-fil-A haters, and they probably don't understand me.

12. I definitely can’t come here next week. I can’t.

I'm never doing this again. Never will I eat here five times in the same week. Never.

13. Bye peeps! See you on Monday.

Did I say never? I'll be back.