Why You Can't Get Enough Of Chick-Fil-A
Fast Food

10 Reasons Chick-Fil-A Is The GOAT, Even If They're All About 'Chikin'

No fast food restaurant does it better.

218
chick-fil-a cup and bag

Chick-fil-A has always been a crowd pleaser for most. Take an online quiz or ask anyone on the street what the best fast food restaurant is and most will say Chick-fil-A. America seems to pride themselves on fast food establishments and Chick-fil-A is right on top.

Most fast food restaurants offer the same thing as Chick-fil-A but fall short of being the best. So what makes Chick-fil-A better than others?

Here are 10 reasons why Chick Fil A is the #GOAT:

1. The Original Chicken Sandwich

Quite possibly the best chicken sandwich you will ever consume, along with all the other chicken options they offer, like their spicy chicken strips or chicken salads (don't knock it 'till you try it).

2. The Waffle Fries

Hands down the best fries I've ever consumed. Cooked to be perfectly crispy and delicious.

3. The Sauces

Name a fast food restaurant that does sauces better... I'll wait. But let's be real, Chick-fil-A sauce is a gift from God.

4. The Breakfast Options

Chicken minis and hashbrowns? I'll take a full platter, please! In my opinion, the one thing Chick-fil-A is lacking is offering all-day breakfast. I mean, what college student can get out of bed before 10 to get their Chick-fil-A breakfast in?

5. The Milkshakes

They have the best milkshakes EVER. My personal favorite is cookies and cream!

6. Their Values

Besides the delicious food that is served, Chick-fil-A is known for the values that have been around since they opened. Sadly, many of us crave it on the one day we can't have it, Sunday. But before our need for chicken, Chick-fil-A is first and foremost a Christian company.

7. Their Twitter

Their Twitter account stays active and relevant.

8. Their Employees

Have you ever noticed when you say, "Thank you" to an employee at Chick-fil-A they always, without fail, say, "My pleasure"? The reason behind this phrase is that it shows customers that the CFA staff is going the extra mile and truly cares about its customers.

9. The Drive-Thru Line

Have you ever been in a faster drive-thru line that Chick-fil-A? I timed my trip there one time and was only in line for 3 minutes! How crazy is that? Employees stand outside in the blazing sun all afternoon to help the order process run faster and smoother. Now that's dedication to the system.

10. Chick-Fil-A Treats

Chick-fil-A also offers a lot of rewards to the customers. Let's be honest, we've all owned at least one Chick-fil-A coupon calendar in our life. Along with the calendar, they also offer 'treats' on their app. Every time you order a meal, you are one step closer to receiving free treats like waffle fries, fruit cup, ice cream, etc.