13 Facts Every Heavy Sleeper Knows To Be True

Your alarm clock is pretty much your worst enemy.

668
giphy.com

If you're a heavy sleeper, you know that most people are in awe of your sleeping abilities. Whether you can simply sleep through the night without waking up or you can fall asleep in a super weird position, you are truly talented. Not everyone understands what comes with being a heavy sleeper, but all heavy sleepers definitely know these facts to be true.

1. Your alarm clock is your worst enemy

You absolutely dread when it goes off in the morning.

2. You have at least three alarms set

They are all incredibly annoying and your roommates will hate you for them.

3. You have turned off your alarm without realizing it and gone back to sleep

And this is why 8 a.m.s will never work for you.

4. You are a pro at getting ready in under 10 minutes because you usually sleep through your alarm. Although, you probably look like a hot mess most of the time

If there was a major in throwing on leggings and running out the door, you'd graduate with high honors.

5. You never wake up when your roommates are getting dressed in the morning

This is truly a blessing.

6. Phone ringing in the middle of the night? No problem! There's no way that you're going to hear it

Honestly, this probably isn't a good thing.

7. You can pretty much fall asleep just about anywhere -- and stay asleep

It's one of your greatest talents.

8. People have shaken you awake

Even then, you still might not be fully awake.

9. You probably talk in your sleep and/or snore

If you talk, your roommates will notice and they will make fun of you.

10. You're always running late

People probably tell you to show up 15 minutes before something starts, just so you get there on time.

11. Coffee is pretty much your best friend

Everyone knows not to speak to you until you've had your morning cup of coffee.

12. You have definitely meant to take a 20-minute nap and ended up waking up three hours later

And you also end up extremely confused about what time it is.

13. Going to bed is one of your favorite parts of the day

Honestly, the only relationship you need in life is one with your bed.