13 Graduation Cap Decorating Ideas For Anyone Looking To Stand Out From The Crowd

Something for every type of grad.

1525
John Walker / Flickr

For seniors, the end is near and graduation is in sight! Here are some ideas on how to decorate your graduation cap for anyone who isn't satisfied with a plain, regular top.

1. For the math major who loves "Harry Potter"

Because you did math and stuff.

2. For the avid "Game of Thrones" fan

Decorate your graduation cap to display your nerdy side.

3. For the fashion major with a favorite color

This is a very chic, simple way to flaunt your major.

4. For the social working superhero

Truly a selfless profession.

5. For the one who works hard and grinds ‘til they own it

Get in formation at graduation!

6. For the business or tech major with some Black Girl Magic

Also, for the girl who loves some Yonce.

7. For the meme queen

Honestly, this is the greatest meme grad cap I could've possibly found.

8. For the ones who are maybe a little bit bitter

To be fair, we may all be a little bitter.

9. For the nurse who may have watched a few too many episodes of "Grey’s Anatomy"

Quoting Derek Shepherd is always a great choice!

10. For the grateful educator

People with big hearts teach little minds. Use your grad cap as an opportunity to thank the educators in your life who made you into who you are today!

11. For the one who couldn’t have done it without her sisters

And with love that is ever steadfast.

12. For the one who came a long way

iSi, se puede!

13. For the one who leans on the Lord

"When he had received the drink, Jesus said, 'It is finished.' With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." — John 19:30

* * *

As your college years come to a close, I hope you are able to look back and reflect on the great experiences you had there that helped shape you into who you are today. Express your personality on your grad cap, and be sure to decorate in enough time for the glue and/or paint to dry before the ceremony!