13 Bob Goff Quotes You Didn't Know You Needed

Bob Goff has a way of saying things at the perfect moments and in the most perfect ways.

53

Over the summer, I was introduced to the book Everybody Always by Bob Goff. I did not know really anything about him or the book. I was just told I HAD to read it. Being the avid reader that I am, I jumped at the opportunity to dive into another story. Little did I know that this book was going to have a huge impact on my mindset and outlook on life.

This book taught me so much about how to truly live with love. I have been so inspired and I am amazed at the number of lives it has touched.

On my way to North Carolina, I had a woman stop me before I got on my second flight and tell me how much that book (which I was holding in my hand) had changed her mentality and that it is a "pass it on book" for sure.

Taking her advice, I passed it on to a good friend once I was done.

Not only does Bob Goff enable people to see and to know how to live a life of love, but he also posts many quotes from speeches, his books, and just about everything on social media.

Here are 13 of some of my favorite quotes from him.

1. "When it matters more what our faith looks like than what it is, it isn't faith anymore, it's theater."

2. "There's a difference between good judgement and living in judgement."

This is from his book 'Everybody Always'. Yes, you do need to go read it.

3. "No one will be remembered for what they just planned to do."

4. "Make love your plan. There's less to write down that way."

5. "Give away kindness like you've got a hole in your pocket."

6. "Most people need love and acceptance more than they need advice."

7. "Most of the things I was afraid of never happened."

8. "When you've got a guide you can trust, you don't have to worry about the path you're on."

9. "Don't let other people decide who you are."

10. "Loving people means caring without an agenda. As soon as we have an agenda, it's not love anymore."

11. "Don't be mean; it makes mean people look normal."

12. "If we only love people who love us back, we make faith look like a negotiation."

13. "Love everybody, always."

Just do it. The world is a better place with love.