Taylor Swift Songs/Lyrics Had Us Feeling Some Type Of Way

13 Best Taylor Swift Songs/Lyrics

"There are two ways you can go with pain: You can let it destroy you or you can use it as fuel to drive you… " ― Taylor Swift,

153
13 Best Taylor Swift Songs/Lyrics
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlI6Fi1nVwZ/

In no particular order, I present to you: The Very Best Taylor Swift Songs

1. "All Too Well" (Red)

"You call me up again, just to break me like a promise"

"So casually cruel in the name of being honest..

I'm a crumbled up piece of paper lying here.. cause I remember it all, all, all too well"

2. "Call It What You Want" (Reputation)

"And I know I make the same mistakes every time, Bridges burn I never learn, at least I did one thing right"

"Starry eyes sparkin' up my darkest night"

3. "Haunted" (Speak Now)

"You and I walk a fragile line, I have known it all this time"

"Come on, Come on don't leave me like this"

4. "Better Than Revenge" (Speak Now)

"She's not a saint, and she's not what you think, she's an actress, whoa"

"She should keep in mind, there is nothing I do better than revenge"

5. "I Knew You Were Trouble" (Red)

"And he's long gone, when he's next to me and I realize the blame is on me"

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in, it's a shame on me now"

6. "I Did Something Bad" (Reputation)

"I never trust a narcissist, but they love me"

"If a man talks sh** then I owe him nothin', I don't regret it one bit cause he had it comin'"

"They say I did something bad. Then why's it feel so good?"

7. "Come Back.. Be Here" (Red, Deluxe Version)

"This is when the feelin' sinks in, I don't wanna miss you like this"

"This is falling in love in the cruelest way, this falling for you when you are worlds away"

"New York, be here. But you're in London, and I break down. Cause it's not fair that you're not around"

8. "Enchanted" (Speak Now)

"There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired lonely place"

"All I can say is It was enchanting to meet you"

9. "The Best Day" (Fearless)

"I don't know why all trees change in the fall. I know you're not scared of anything all."

"I love you for giving me your eyes, staying back and watching me shine"

10. "Fearless" (Fearless)

"And I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me head first, Fearless"

"It's the first kiss, it's flawless, really something. It's fearless"

11. "Cold As You" (Taylor Swift)

"You have a way of coming easily to me. And when you take, you take the very best of me"

"Now that i'm sitting here thinking it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you"

12. "Wonderland" (1989)

"We found Wonderland, you and I got lost in it, Life was never worse but never better"

13. "Dear John" (Speak Now)

"Don't you think 19's too young to be played by your dark twisted games, when I loved you so"

"But I took your matches before fire could catch me, so don't look now.. I'm shining like fireworks...

Over your sad empty town"