1. 😑 Having homework before college even starts. So far, I've had to read a book, write a mini essay, take a quiz on cheating, and take a 2.5 hour course.
2. 😩 Shopping for college. Bedding, school supplies, laptop, and what else do I need? My work is cut out for me.
3. 💼 Packing. I literally have no idea how to stuff a lamp, a comforter, and a mini fridge into a couple suitcases. Plus clothes. And shoes. And everything else.
4. 😬 Having to decide a major really soon. I don't know what I want to do FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, I'm 18!
5. 🐢 Getting up on a Sunday morning. Nuff said.
6. 🍦 The famed and feared Freshman 15! It's real, it's happening, and I have a feeling that no matter how many times I go the gym, gaining weight is inevitable.
7. 🚴 Not having a 🚗 in college. No more nighttime drives around the neighborhood or sunrise drives to the beach. Lots of walking that will hopefully burn off the freshman 15.
8. 🎒 So much schoolwork. So little 💤. But that's what coffee is for! And somehow, come graduation day, it'll all be worth it.
9. 👏 Having independence. Being able to turn up the TV on full blast when The Bachelor comes on, decorate my room how I want it, and hang out with friends past 11PM. Legitimately living the dream.
10. 🎳🎭💃⛹⛸🏈🏓🎯🎲 So many things to do in college! From sports to shopping to shows and more, college is going to be so much FUN!
11. 😥 Leaving behind friends and family. The feeling is all too real.
12. 😊 Making new friends! Because everyone is nervous and scared and excited and desperate for someone to sit with at lunch. Hopefully, some of them will be ⭐️s and last a lifetime.