1. ๐Ÿ˜‘ Having homework before college even starts. So far, I've had to read a book, write a mini essay, take a quiz on cheating, and take a 2.5 hour course.

2. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Shopping for college. Bedding, school supplies, laptop, and what else do I need? My work is cut out for me.

3. ๐Ÿ’ผ Packing. I literally have no idea how to stuff a lamp, a comforter, and a mini fridge into a couple suitcases. Plus clothes. And shoes. And everything else.

4. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Having to decide a major really soon. I don't know what I want to do FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, I'm 18!

5. ๐Ÿข Getting up on a Sunday morning. Nuff said.

6. ๐Ÿฆ The famed and feared Freshman 15! It's real, it's happening, and I have a feeling that no matter how many times I go the gym, gaining weight is inevitable.

7. ๐Ÿšด Not having a ๐Ÿš— in college. No more nighttime drives around the neighborhood or sunrise drives to the beach. Lots of walking that will hopefully burn off the freshman 15.

8. ๐ŸŽ’ So much schoolwork. So little ๐Ÿ’ค. But that's what coffee is for! And somehow, come graduation day, it'll all be worth it.

9. ๐Ÿ‘ Having independence. Being able to turn up the TV on full blast when The Bachelor comes on, decorate my room how I want it, and hang out with friends past 11PM. Legitimately living the dream.

10. ๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ’ƒโ›นโ›ธ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฒ So many things to do in college! From sports to shopping to shows and more, college is going to be so much FUN!

11. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Leaving behind friends and family. The feeling is all too real.

12. ๐Ÿ˜Š Making new friends! Because everyone is nervous and scared and excited and desperate for someone to sit with at lunch. Hopefully, some of them will be โญ๏ธs and last a lifetime.