9 Ways To Tweet Like Trump

9 Ways To Tweet Like Trump

Donald Trump will likely go down in history books as the Tweeting President.
534

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States and easily one of the oldest people I follow on Twitter, will likely go down as the Tweeter-In-Chief. From insults dished to other politicians & leaders and ‘fake news’ cries to incorrect grammar and NFL derision, Trump just cannot seem to keep his small hands off of his tiny keyboard. Here are some examples of how you can tweet just like the great leader Trump himself.

1. Insult and name-call powerful leaders with nuclear weapons

2. Provide endorsement for anyone accused of sexual harassment, child molestation, and/or any other heinous and illegal acts

3. CONSTANTLY disparage (mostly) legitimate news sources as ‘fake news’

4. Use someone else’s firing over sexual harassment to promote another agenda of fake news, yet again

5. Promote anti-Muslim / Islamaphobic agendas and propaganda

6. Continually reprimand NFL players for peaceful protesting

7. Talk about how you knew you were going to win, won big, or simply how amazing you are

8. Try to divide parties by aiming the problems at the opposite party

9. Continue to disparage person who ran against you

A word of advice to the Trump administration, change his password and hide it from him or maybe even simply create him an account that does not directly feature his widely known name. Name-calling politicians and leaders like Crooked Hillary, Crazy Bernie, little rocket man, etc. should not be displayed in the tweets of our president, along with all the other crazy and deranged things Trump tweets about.

Unprofessionalism riddles Trump's respectability as a leader and this is viewed all over the world, as he truly continues putting a 'stain' on America. These are tweets dating back from November 2017 until December 11th, 2017, so feel free to go further back than this and provide more examples of how to #tweetliketrump so that we can all navigate the twitter world so ingeniously this coming holiday season.