12 Ways To Be An A1 Steak Sauce Roommate

How well do you Roommate?

13
Techinsider.io

Ahh school. As we jump into the new year, there are always new roommates involved. Like most of us, we are all learning how to be a good roommate and what makes a really bad one. Living with people can either be really fun, or it can be really bad. Here are 12 ways to be an AWESOME roommate that will have everyone wanting to live with you!

1. Let your roommates know when you'll be home.

It's always a curtesy to not scare the crap out of your roommates as you're walking through the door.

2. Always offer to help with the dishes

Just because they're not your dishes, doesn't mean you didn't eat the food! Sometimes it's nice just to offer up some help!

3. Don't be too controlling

Yes there is always an ALPHA dog, but don't be the roommate from hell!

4. Clean up after yourself!

Nothing will frustrate your roommates more than having to clean up messes they didn't make in the first place.

5. If you need to talk on the phone for a long amount of time, you should go to your room

We all love talking to our moms, but guys come on, your roommates don't need to hear what you ate for lunch today.

6. Take out the trash when it gets full

Come on guys, even bears can do it..

7. Be Mindful and Respectful of your roommates space

also you might smell

8. Don't redecorate the house without consulting your roommates first

You all may not have as same of taste as you thought...

9. Don't throw parties without telling your roommates prior to

Not everyone wants to come home to a rager..

10. NEVER Borrow your roommate's clothes without asking

It never ends well..

11. You shouldn't eat their food without permission

unless you want to die

12. Always Always Always bring home presents. (If you want)

It's the thought that counts!

Having roommates is super fun and should be enjoyed throughout the year. Follow these steps and you will for sure make an A1 Steak Sauce roommate!