12 Ways You And Your Bestie Are Ryan And Shane From Buzzfeed Unsolved

12 Ways You And Your Bestie Are Basically Ryan And Shane From 'BuzzFeed Unsolved'

In times of panic, one of you screams, the other laughs, but that's why you work so well.

90

If you haven't watched "Buzzfeed Unsolved," do that. It's a series on YouTube looking into Unsolved crimes and investigating Paranormal sites such as The Winchester House. If you're a fan of either, it's a great series to watch!

If you watch it then you know that Shane and Ryan have been on many journeys together and you've definitely thought that you and your bestie could sometimes be scarily like Ryan and Shane.

You argue about rather ghosts are real. 

One person is completely skeptical while the other swears they're haunted every second of every day. The arguments never end, but opposites attract, right.

Your friend helps you feel brave

Yes, it's fun to watch your friend taunt the demons, but you don't want the Goat Man after you because you know that he might just be real.

You help each other get through the tough things in life.

Sometimes, you're freaking out because your friend won't stop inviting demons into your conversations and you need them to help you not go insane.

Your sleepovers are the best of all time.

What's better than a good old sleepover with your pal staying up and talking all night. Even if you're talking because you know you won't sleep because ghosts are scary, it's still super fun!

One of you is always optimistic.

Every night is full of many amazing possibilities, even if those possibilities include getting possessed.

You have so many memories together you can hardly keep track.

There are so many stories to tell you could honestly write a novel of everything you've done together.

You know that you got each other's back no matter what.

Everything will be OK because you got your friend and that's all that matters. If one of you gets murdered by a ghost, then the other one is going to be as well.

You have some regrets, but it's OK.

But you know, it all works out in the end. What really matters is you both come out on the other side as better people.

You love each other, but you also love scaring one another.

Usually only one person actually succeeds in the scaring, but that's what makes things interesting.

You always get great photos of each other.

You'll do anything for the perfect shot, even if that means walking down the halls of a haunted boat.

You never lie to each other.

While you may have regrets, you want to make sure your best friend has as few regrets as possible. You aren't afraid to tell them about their questionable outfit choices, and that's what makes you guys great.

You know that nothing is better than spending time together.

Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey. Having your best friend along with you for the ride is the best thing you could ask for.