12 Unforgettable And Uplifting Quotes

12 Unforgettable And Uplifting Quotes

Words of widsom to make a difficult day a little bit brighter.

9505
12 Unforgettable And Uplifting Quotes

Since the beginning of the English language, people have been repeating words spoken by other people. Whether it is a friend, family member, or a famous author who has been dead for over a century, there are times in life where you realize someone else already said exactly what you need to hear. And so you decide to quote them and recognize the wisdom that spoke to you at a pivotal moment in your life. In modern society, frequently used social media sites of the digital era have allowed quotes to become more widespread. Thus, people can find inspiration at the tip of their fingertip, literally. If you’re at all like me, you probably turn to a Pinterest quotes search as a last resort for happiness and/or inspiration after a super crummy day. Here are the twelve quotes that speak volumes to anyone going through a rough patch in life.

1. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” - C.S. Lewis

2. “Life is like a camera, focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot."

3. “The world is a jungle; you either fight or run forever.”

4. “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” - Mandy Hale

5. “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” - Carlos Castenada

6. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and more loved than you’ll ever know.” - Winnie The Pooh, A. A. Milne

7. “The man on top of the mountain didn’t fall there.”-Vince Lombardi

8. “It’s okay to be a glowstick; sometimes we need to break before we shine.”

9. “You are like the ocean, pretty enough on the surface, but dive down into your depths; you’ll find beauty most people never see.”

10. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.”

11. “In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.”

12. “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.” - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, F. Scott Fitzgerald