As finals week approaches so is the winter weather. It’s been under 40 degrees all week and everyone is packing into the buses to avoid the cold.
I thought giving some helpful tips on how to keep warm this week would be beneficial to those who think staying in bed and hibernating is the best use of your time (psh totally not me).
They are warm and fuzzy and give you that sense of comfort.
2. Snuggling with that special someone while they quiz you
Being with a loved one during this stressful season can be very relaxing. What’s better than that? Doesn’t that sound fun?!
3. Turning on your heat
If you sweat enough, then you won’t be able to tell that you are crying.
4. Jump in a hot tub with your note cards
Don’t let the note cards get wet, though! Otherwise, you can’t read the notes on them.. for better or for worse.
5. Fetal position in a library
All cuddled up in a ball with your least favorite books. Match made in heaven!
6. Pacing as exercise
It’s leg and brain day, every day this week. Blood flow and warmth at the same time.
7. Fort out of binders
Insulation is key.
8. Hot chocolate with little marshmallows
Little bits of warmth and joy to make you feel readier for the holidays
9. Hot chocolate with BIG marshmallows
INDULGE. YOU DESERVE IT.
10. Coffee with your friends to cry about this week
You will need the emotional support and caffeine.
11. Overheat your computer by taking out the fan
And watch as all of your study materials on your hard drive cease to exist.
12. Burning all your textbooks to create a nice, warm fire
You know you want to.
Good luck on your finals and stay warm!!