You probably know how the beloved classic film "The Wizard Of Oz" is a motif for populism, but it also represents college life.
1. The tornado ran through your room
2. The yellow brick road is your ticket to getting good grades
3. The Cowardly Lion is awaiting final grades
4. Dorothy is the homesick first-year
5. The Tin Man is the one professor who doesn't cancel class
6. And the one who gets mad when you have your phone out or you're eating is the Wicked Witch of the West
7.Glinda on the other hand gives minimum homework and easy exams
8. Munchkins are the high school students on a tour
9. Flying monkeys are the sleep deprived students being consumed by their workload
10. Oz the great and powerful is Residence Life
11. The Scarecrow is the jock copying off your work
12. “There's no place like home!”
Go on and click your heels together. You will soon wake up from the nightmare called college.