12 Times "One Tree Hill" Got It Right About Love

50

Love. It's that one thing everyone is searching for, hoping for, wishing for. It's one of the most sought after and highly elusive things, and if you're lucky? It lasts a lifetime. Here are some quotes from everyone's favorite TV series: "One Tree Hill." Some quotes that will pull at your heartstrings, that will open your eyes, and that screamed "this is it." This is 100 percent right about love.

1. "And if you're lucky, I mean the luckiest person on this entire planet -- the person you love decides to love you back."

2. "Love means giving chances when there are no more chances left."

3. “I believe in true love. I believe in love at first sight. I believe love conquers all. And that doesn’t mean there’s not going to be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that person loves you back? It just makes everything so much easier.”

4. “Life’s too short to play games. If you love somebody and you want to be with them, then go get them. Deal with the mess later. We don’t know what tomorrow will bring.”

5. “You can drive at 16, go to war at 18, you can drink at 21 and retire at 65. So how old do you have to be before your love is real?”

6. “People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.”

7. “They give their hearts to each other, unconditionally. And that’s what true love really is. It’s not this fairytale life that never knows pain. But it’s two souls facing it together and diminishing it with unconditional love.”

8. “At this moment there are 6,470, 818, 671 people in this world. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes all you need is one.”

9. “Love finds you, you don’t find love.”

10. “You’ve got to grab every second you have with the people you love.”

11. “Let me tell you something about love: It doesn’t knock often, and when it does, you have to let it in.”

12. “Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true, you know? It’s the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person, who’s standing next to you."