12 Times "Hannah Montana" Accurately Described Your College Experience

Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days

27

Let's be real—12-year-old us loved "Hannah Montana." There is no denying it. Every Monday I would sit down on the couch with my older sister and watch the previous nights episode (even if I had watched the episode just a short 12 hours before.) I remember waiting in line for the premiere of the "Hannah Montana" movie and, to be honest, I would wait in line to see that movie -- even now at 19.

The struggles Miley went through during her preteen life and high school life were close to the same struggles I went though - minus the whole international pop star thing. Even though the show ended and 2011, and never really followed Miley Stewart into her college years, I definitely relate more to Miley Stewart as a college student than a middle schooler and here's why.

1. When finals week kicks in.

2. When you drunkenly text your mom and await the aftermath.

3. When people from your 8 a.m. don't recognize you when you go out.

4. Feeling yourself on a Friday night.

5. Hearing your roommate having sex (again).

6. Checking your grades online.

7. When you don't recognize anything on your exam.

8. When you're home for the holidays and your relatives ask what your plans for the future are.

9. Seeing your hometown besties after months apart.

10. When your professor wants you to write a 20-page paper over the weekend.

11. When someone takes the parking spot you've been waiting five minutes for.

12. When you and your bestie both kill your exams.