12 Times Beyonce Summed Up My Midterm Thoughts.

And did it like the queen she is!

8

Midterms are usually the worst part of the college experience. There are many things that we think and many moods that we go through. Don't we all wish we were like Beyonce, where we can just simply look at a midterm and call it a peasant! Lucky for Beyonce, she doesn't have to go through rough times such as midterms. However, lucky for us, Queen Bey can totally sum up our midterm thoughts!

1. Hold up, did we even learn this in class?

"But now my suspicions of you have multiplied and it's all because you lied."- Resentment

Sometimes the study guide may contain things that your professor didn't even go over. Why did my professor have to lie and say everything we learned would be on the test?

2. I'm hungry.

"I got this hot sauce in my bag. Swag!" - Formation

I always for some reason end up eating rather than studying. Food is the only thing that keeps me going through this sad time. Sadly, I have to keep hot sauce in my bag because the foods a little bland.

3. I'll do something random, rather than study...

"I'm spinnin', I'm spinnin', I'm spinnin' while my hands up." -7/11

...because you know the best way to pass a mid-term is to take a break every minute and do something unrelated to work like spinning with your hands up.

4. Why did I even take this class?

"Tell me, what did I do wrong?" - Love Drought

It's just a little too late to fix your mistakes.

5. Maybe if I just lay here and take a nap...

"When I close my eyes I'm going out of my head." - Sweet Dreams... I'll study right after this quick nap. Ha! I'm only going out of my head because I

know I should be studying rather than sleeping.

6. Is that my professors car parked in the lot?

" Middle fingers up! Put them hands high!" - Sorry

Next time, actually teach what's on the test.

7. When you're reevaluating if you really actually want to be in college...

"We've each got to go our separate way." - Hard To Say Goodbye

...It'll all be over soon. Until, the next semester, that is.

8. No sleep in a while...

"On my mind, up past my bed time. No rest at the kingdom..." - Mine

What is an healthy 8 hours of sleep?

9. Okay, I'll study now...

"You should aim to be successful." - Flawless

....a day before the test that is!

10. When will this be over?

"I feel weak." - Start Over

Just do a little prayer for me.

11. Why am I in college again?

"Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life?" - Schooling' Life

I know I listed this one already but I might as well list it again since I ask myself this question 10 times a day.

12. It's finally over!

"Fifty million round the world and they say that I couldn't get it." - Diva

But I got it and I just want to thank the lord!

I feel like this...

and this..

and this too...