12 Thoughts I Had During From My First Time At Costco

It was nothing like I would have ever imagined.

25

I went to Costco for the first time a few weeks ago and I'm still amazed by the experience. I knew it would be a different shopping experience, but I didn't think it would be as different as I first thought.

1. It's so big

Yep, that's pretty much what it looks like.

2. It's got everything

Furniture, clothes, groceries, televisions, decorations, you name it, Costco has it.

3. Well luckily I have a list

Interestingly, it's starting to become more and more impossible to follow.

4. Or I'd get that huge jar of olives I didn't write down

We all know I got the olives.

5. Or those two huge bottles of ranch for $10?

Yes.

6. I may as well forget about the list

I can justify everything in this cart so far, so I don't need a list, right?

7. Do these aisles ever end?

It honestly felt like I'd walked a million miles down just one aisle.

8. So. Much. Meat.

The number one thing I stocked up on was meat because it's easy enough to freeze and thaw when needed. For two people, we still have at least half of the meat I bought.

9. The bottles of alcohol are HUGE!

Not that I need that big of a bottle, but woah!

10. Oh we're not done walking? Okay then

By about 20 minutes in I felt like I'd walked through the entire store, but alas, no.

11. The diary and produce sections are freezing!

Once I walked out I could quite literally feel my body thawing.

12. How did I end up with so much?

I thought I had a list but that all went out the window about five minutes in.

Suffice it to say, I love Costco and I can't wait to go back.