12 Things I Would Do For A Klondike Bar

12 Things I Would Do For A Klondike Bar

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

5718
12 Things I Would Do For A Klondike Bar
Wikipedia

There are some risks in life you must take in order to get what you want. You have to be willing to put everything on the line. Klondike bars are the holy grail of ice cream, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that I'd do just about anything for a Klondike bar.

I could make the biggest list of things I would do for a Klondike bar, but I'll name just a few. 12, to be exact.

1. Hug a cactus.

No pain no gain. Literally.

2. Wear a chicken suit for a week straight.

I would be willing to embarss mysefl for an entire week for just 3 minutes of Heaven.

3. Do the rundown drill for 3 hours.

We'd burn so many calories doing it and gain them all right back when we ate that Klondike bar afterwards.

4. Listen to Iggy Azalea on repeat for 24 hours.

5. Better yet, I'd listen to Pharrell's "Happy" on repeat for 24 hours.

The GIFs say it all.

6. Eat meatloaf.

I really hate meatloaf... but I could wash down the taste of it with a delicious Klondike bar for desert.

7. Go to a Trump rally.

No description required.

8. Live in a house made of PlayDough.

What happens when it rains? Who cares... I'd have a Klondike bar.

9. Eat cafe food every day.

Oh wait... I already do. Where's my Klondike bar?

10. Major in history.

What's better than eating a Klondike bar in the exact location it was named after?

12. Take 8 AM classes everyday.

I might fall asleep in class every morning, but hey... Klondike bars.

All jokes aside... let's be real. Who actually likes Klondike bars?