14 Things To Do During Spring Break

14 Things To Do During Spring Break

These won't break the bank.

21
14 Things To Do During Spring Break
Huffington Post

Spring break is a week right in the middle of spring semester to leave school have fun and relax. Some choose to leave town and go somewhere warm. Others, like myself, choose to stay home, reconnect with friends and family, and make great memories without spending too much money. So if you're like me, here's a few fun and inexpensive things to do in your hometown.

1. Road Trip With Friends

Grab some friends hop in the car and go somewhere. Maybe drive to a local amusement park, or a new city you've never been to. It doesn't have to be far, but nothing beats a long drive and fun laughs with your best friends.

2. Movie Night

It's so simple and so much fun. Nothing is better than finding a few new movies, some classics and even a few favorites and just kicking back and watching them. Plus it is even a good excuse to eat junk food

3. De-Stress

The best thing to do right after you get back home is to just relax. Lay in bed and watch a movie, maybe even invite some friends over and just relax.

4. Get Crafty

Remember that DIY project you found during the semester but had no time to complete? Nows your chance! you have an entire week to try out some new ideas and have fun with it.

5. Fore!

Grab some friends and hit up a local miniature golf course or even a driving range. And you don't even have to be good at it. That's half the fun!

6. Get Lost

There's no better way to spend a day, or evening, than with friends just driving around, talking, having fun, and exploring a new place.

7. Homework

No one wants to hear that dreaded “H-word” when they are home and trying so hard to forget all the work they have waiting when classes start again, but don’t let spring break get you behind on your class work.

8. Try Something New

Whether its a new recipe, a new game, or simply talking to a new person spring break is the perfect time to try new things, but yourself out there. You can make new connections, or even find a new favorite hobby or pastime. Plus, it's not fun to do the same thing everyday anyway.

9. Nothing

And let's be real, we’ve all done it. It may sound strange at first but after leaving the stress of school behind it feels good to just lay in bed all day and not worry about a thing. And it’s definitely something you won’t be able to do once school starts again.

10. Visit a State Park

We are surrounded by not only beautiful national parks but every state has their own parks. Now that the weather is warming up, and the snow is melting now is the perfect time to check one, or maybe, even more, out!

11. Zoo Trip

We all have a favorite animal, and theres really no better place to spend a nice spring day than at the zoo. It is so much fun for everyone in the family or even just your group of friends, and there really is something there for everyone.

12. Ice Cream

Nothing beats that one ice cream shop in your hometown, so while your home take full advantage of it. Who said ice cream couldn’t be a breakfast food?!

13. Get Organized

Remember when you totally destroyed your bedroom looking for that one shirt, or that one pair of shoes you absolutely could live without? Well, nows your chance to fix all of that. You have an entire week, which (hopefully) should be more than enough time to clean your room and organize things at home before you go back to school. Not to mention it would impress your parents when they see that a floor actually exists below that mess.

14. Binge Watch Netflix

Lets face it, during the semester you don't have nearly enough time to finish all the different seasons of those four (or more) different shows you started. But now, you have a week to yourself with nothing to do. This means it is perfectly acceptable to lay in bed or sit on the couch and watch nothing but your favorite TV shows for seven days straight.