12 Reasons Why Jim Halpert From 'The Office' Is The Best Boyfriend

He’ll support you, constantly make you laugh and will love you endlessly.

1377
NBC Universal

Many people dream of a relationship like Pam and Jim’s from the popular television show, "The Office." The two were first friends then became one of our favorite television couples. There’s no doubt that Jim is the dream man of many. He’ll support you, constantly make you laugh and will love you endlessly. There are not many episodes that Jim doesn’t prove Pam’s the love of his life. Here are 12 things that would happen if Jim was your boyfriend:

1. You'd always be best friends first.

Since you and he would probably start off as friends and goof around in the office, you’ll always have a friend in him.

2. He can always make you laugh.

Whether it’s pulling pranks on Dwight or putting his yearbook picture in a teapot he got you for Christmas, he’ll always be able to make you laugh and put a smile on your face.

3. He’ll always put you first.

When Pam moved to New York for design school, he supported her decision and did everything in his power to make it work. After commuting and living in Philly part-time, it took a toll on Pam and Jim’s relationship. But he quit an amazing job to work on their relationship.

5. He’d be just as excited about your good news.

He’ll call out your last name after you tell him about an amazing opportunity.

6. He wouldn’t wake you up from a nap.

Even if it’s at the end of an office meeting, he won’t wake you up. Instead, he'll let you sleep so you can rest up.

7. He’ll always get you the best presents.

They’ll always be things you love, something personal or about an inside joke between the two of you. No matter what you’ll love the present he gets for you.

8. He’ll never get tired of you.

When you guys are miles apart he’ll do anything just to feel closer to you, like wear a tiny Bluetooth earpiece just to constantly hear your voice and be a part of your everyday life.

9. He wouldn’t play games.

You can always rely on him to tell you how it is. Even though he might take a little while to tell you things, like getting a new job, he’s not doing it intentionally. He’s just looking out for you.

10. He’ll be patient with you.

He’ll wait years for you so. At least you’ll have a guy who won’t put any pressure on you when you don’t know if you want Chipotle or Panera for lunch.

11. He’ll leave parties early with you

He’d rather be at home with you so if you guys go to a party that was more of an obligation, he would have no problem leaving early without telling anyone. Just make sure to make your presence known at the beginning of the party and take photo evidence.

12. He’s the sweetest

You’ll never be short of romantic gestures or unsure where you stand with him. He’ll show you every day that he loves you. He’ll make the most random places, like a gas station, super romantic.