6 Things You Know Are Impossible To Avoid, But Try To Anyway When You Watch 'Grey's Anatomy'

Warning: SPOILERS

60
http://www.hercampus.com/

Not only is autumn one of my favorite season because it means hoodie weather, but it also means that some of my favorite shows are back on TV. Although I am extremely excited, it means that a lot of procrastination will take place during school nights, which is not a good thing. I thought canceling my Netflix account would help me keep a good GPA, and stop procrastinating, but yeah, I don't see that happening anytime soon. I am writing this on the eve of the season 13 premier of "Grey's Anatomy" and thought it was a good idea to write down things that are impossible to avoid, when watching this show*Warning, SPOILERS.*

1. Being emotionally vicitimzed by Shonda Rhimes.

She has to be one of the best, and worst writers in the history of television. Personally, I don't really watch cable that much, but after binge-watching "Grey's Anatomy" I had to find out what was going to happened as soon as the show premiered. Shonda is someone you just love to hate, and hate to love. She definitely knows what she's doing.

2. Having to go through all the feels in every episode.

The feels are all too real, and I actually have shed tears on more than one occasion when watching this show. The first 15 minutes of season 13 episode one, I was experiencing all the emotions. Happy, sad, angry. You name it, I had it.

3. The feeling you get when something bad happens to one of your favorite characters.

This is me every time. Every. Single. Time.

4. When the characters you "shipped" don't get in a relationship.

...and you have to watch them being happy with someone else.

5. Holding every relationship you have, to the standards of "Grey's Anatomy."

Okay, so I don't really do this, but I do have a handful of people that I consider "my person."

6. Contemplate whether or not to keep watching this show.

Thought about this a couple of times.

And so many more!