Since 2005, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" has depicted a group of egotistical, pessimistic friends who run a bar named Paddy's Pub. They often find themselves in heinous and barbaric situations, such as navigating the inner works of a sewer system, kidnapping a journalist, and selling cocaine to pay off the mob.
Always Sunny wrapped up its 12th season on March 8th with the shocking revelation that Dennis Reynolds, Paddy's deranged and borderline sociopathic bartender, may not return to Philly.
In a recent statement, Glenn Howerton, who plays Dennis, said that the show will go on an "extended hiatus." During this time, the writers will decide whether or not Dennis should be in season 13.
In honor of the conclusion of its 12th season, here are 12 of Always Sunny's greatest moments.
12. Dee’s graceful attempt at shoplifting.
11."I will smash your face into a jelly!"
10. "Idiots! Savages! Idiots!"
9. “Somebody's gotta get stabbed!”
8. “My mommy’s a skeleton!”
7. "Can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time?"
6. Salting the snail.
5. “Don’t call me white trash!”
4. Sweet Dee’s jar of pee.
3. When Charlie forgets to put a tape in.
2. When Mac, Charlie, and Dennis get stuck in a fence.
1. “Ryan, stab somebody!”
You can view bloopers from some of these hilarious scenes here.
Thanks for watching!