Here’s what everyone goes through when applying to internships.
1. You begin the search for internships.
How did 21 tabs get open?
2. You find a few you want to apply for.
3. You learn you don't qualify for any of them.
4. You find three jobs you can apply for.
5. You start your resume and cover letter.
6. You realize it's all garbage so you start over.
7. You revise it and send the new draft to your mom/dad/siblings etc.
8. They send it back to you and you revise it...again.
9. You attach the resume and cover letter and hover over the submit key, knowing you can’t change anything once you hit that button.
10. Have an existential crisis over what to do.
Do you really want this internship? Will it really help? Is making copies really going to jump start your career?