12 Stages of Victoria's Secret's 7 for $27

So many ups and downs

69

1. Getting the email/notification.

We all know the feeling of seeing the 7 for $27.50 email in the email.

2. The feeling of excitement at the thought of new underwear.

Don't lie, you feel like a boss when you have on cute new underwear.

3. Not knowing if you have $27.50 in your bank account.

You are not quite sure if you have $27.50 in your bank account, but are going to make it happen.

4. Getting to the store and feeling a rush of adrenaline.

Thinking to yourself, "it's about to go down".

5. Making it over to the the table and realizing there are so many options.

The amount of styles and colors are overwhelming.

6. Picking out about 12 pairs and realizing you have to put 5 pairs back.

You get so excited that you end up with the whole table in your hands

7. The feeling when the cutest pair is out of your size.

One of the saddest feelings if finding the cutest pair of underwear, go to the drawer with your size, and realize they don't have your size.

8. Not knowing if you should stock up on some cheeksters, thongs or some hipsters.

There are so many options you just don't know what to choose.

9. Finalizing the final seven that you will take home with you.

The sigh of relief that you got the job done.

10. Making your way to the extremely long line.

Seeing 20 other girls in line in front of you.

11. Handing them over the cashier and realizing you just got 7 pairs of Victoria's Secret underwear for under $30.

It honestly may be one of the best retail deals out there.

12. Walking out of store ready to conquer the world in your new undies.

We all know the feeling of new undies.