It's about that time again, the moment we have all been hoping would never arrive, the worst week of the entire year — it's finals week my friends. Those two words alone bring tears to my eyes and if you're anything like me, tears will be overflowing from your eyes all week. Here's to a well-deserved study/sanity break.
1. I'm smart, I've made decent grades all semester... I've got this!
2. You evaluate how much studying is to be done and create your to-do lists.
3. After you read what all is on your to-do list, the panic begins.
4. Realizing that it’s a cumulative final and not remembering anything before spring break.
5. Rethinking your major and this whole college thing altogether. Is it too late to pick a questionable alternative? Then you remember you can't dance to save your life.
6. Sleep..I need sleep .