12 Reasons Your Sister Is Your Best Friend

We're all in this together, right?
149

How do people make it through life without sisters?

For real, though.

Here are 12 reasons why you need to have a sister in your life:

1. Honest Advice

Do you want honest advice on how you look in that outfit? Ask your sister. She will always be 100% honest with you, even if she tells you that you look like a potato in the dress you thought was cute.

2. She Never Leaves

It doesn't matter how mad she makes you or how much you fight, your sister will always be there for you at the end of the day.

3. She Listens To Your Problems

Bad day? Boy problems? Having trouble with school? Friend issues? Your sister has your back. She is always there to listen to every little problem you may be having in your life, and sometimes she even offers good advice.

4. She Can Always Make You Laugh

I don't know about you, but I have the funniest sisters ever. We are either yelling at each other or laughing until our stomachs hurt. There is literally no in between, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

5. You Have The Best Inside Jokes

Seriously, though.

6. Car Rides Are The Best

With my sisters, car rides consist of jamming out to Hannah Montana or High School Musical songs and singing at the top of our lungs. We're all in this together, right?

7. You Don't Really Mind Sharing A Room

I mean when your sister is your best friend, why wouldn't you want to share a room with them?

8. There's Always Things To Do

Shopping, movies, food, and sister bonding. What more could a girl want?

9. She is Your Biggest Supporter

On a sports team? You bet your sister will try her hardest to be there and cheer you on the entire time. Dance recital, piano concert, animal shows, or whatever it may be, your sister will be there for you, cheering you on the entire time.

10. She Motivates You To Always Do Your Best

If I'm on the verge of giving up, my sisters are always there to pick me up and push me along. They always know the right words to say to keep me going, even if it is tough love.

11. You Can't Wait To Tell Them About Your Day

If I'm home at a decent hour of the day, you can be sure my sisters are talking their ears off about everything that happened in their days. It makes me so happy to hear how excited they are to talk to me, I absolutely love it!

12. She Is Your Partner In Crime

Without my sisters, I honestly don't know where I would be in my life. They are my best friends and I love them all so much.

Shout out to my sisters, Kelly, Katie, and Kendra. Thanks for being you.