12 Reasons To Date A Southern California Girl

As if one reason wasn't enough

1031

Southern California girls get a bad rep. We're seen as bubbly, trust fund babes whose sentence structures are backboned by the word "like," and whose personalities are as shallow as our freshly facial-ed pores. We're worth so much more than your judgments because we've got a lot to offer.

Trust me.

Here are 12 reasons to date a Southern California girl:

1. We're patient

We sit in traffic all the time. And we know that getting frustrated won't make the 405 move any faster. So we put on some tunes and turn up the patience. Simple as that.

2. We Brunch

And hard. We like our bloodies doubled, our mimosas ever-flowing, and our toast slathered with avocado. Yum.

3. We wear less

And not because we lack morals. It's hot! So suns out, everything out. Lucky you.

4. We aren't picky

With food, that is. Men? Different story. With SoCal's multi-cultural food scene, we're bound to push our taste buds and try new things. So if you ask us out to eat and we say no, it's definitely you, not the food.

5. We're humble

Hollywood is just around the corner, so we know that we aren't the hottest babes in town. But we are still babes, and we are still hot, and we don't want you to forget it.

6. We're never the biggest beach around

No, seriously! We've got lots of competition: Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, Hermosa, Manhattan, Redondo, PV, Newport, and everything in between.

7. We eat kale

LOL, I'm totally kidding. Do people actually eat that shit?

8. We always look cute

Even without makeup. Mostly because the sun's always shining, and we've always got our shades on -- so you can't see half our face. See what I did there?

9. We're yogis

Just call us Gumby. You're welcome.

10. We grab life by the bowls

Acai, that is. Throw in a firm banana and some (coco)nuts, and you're talkin' our language.

11. We're always tan

Real or fake, you'll never know. Hint: fake. Definitely fake.

12. We're blonde AND smart

With world class universities in every pocket of town, we're getting an education that'll school any misconceptions you have about our assumed lack of intelligence.

Need I go on?