12 Quotes to Get You Through the Rest of the Semester

We all need a little motivation sometimes
27

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw

You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. Oprah Winfrey

Life is a progress, and not a station. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Thomas Edison

We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. Anne Frank

Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want. Alan Cohen

Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out. Gordon B. Hinckley

Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all. David Lynch

The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. Winston Churchill

Believe you can and you're halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt

If you aren't making some mistakes, you aren't taking enough chances. John Sculley

Be passionate about your life. Learn to live without the fear of failing. Take a chance, you just might surprise yourself. Nishan Panwar