12 Products You Never Knew You Needed

12 Products You Never Knew You Needed

Until now!

32
12 Products You Never Knew You Needed
http://thoughtcatalog.com/

A someone who can't resist a really good sale (even if I don't need it, won't use it or have 600 of the same item) I've tested out a lot of random things lately. Quite a few of them actually ended up being the best things I've ever tried and never would've tried otherwise so here I am to share them with you!

1. Perfect 10 Liquid Gold

I got this illuminator in an Ipsy bag purchase and I fell in love with it! In the package it really does look like liquid gold, but on your skin it gives you the lightest healthy shine. It isn't blinding like a highlighter, but instead is a good base for your highlight or gives you a natural every day glow, especially in the sunlight. It has a super light formula and you forget it's even there throughout the day!

Buy it here!

2. The Invisibobble

This has become the only hair tie I use. I was skeptical at first like most, but now I am in love! As someone with curly thick hair I didn't think this product would be for be but it's perfect. The coil design allows you to tie up you hair without leaving any dents in it like traditional hair ties, and it doesn't pull on your hair at all so it won't give you a midday headache! If you're like me and have thick hair, try the power version, which is made to hold hair tighter but works just as well as the original.

Check out all of them at Sephora!

3. Clear Eyebrow Gel

If you have thick eyebrows like I do, check out some clear eyebrow gel. It keeps your hairs in place all day without leaving them crunchy! If you're someone with sparse eyebrows, pop on a tinted gel to give you instant brows.

Try Chella's clear gel on Amazon and Benefit's Gimme Brow at Ulta.

4. Amika Silken Up Dry Conditioner

We all have been on the dry shampoo trend for quite some time now, so it's time for the dry conditioner! I know you're thinking, what on earth would I use this for, and that was me too. Now this is one of my daily go to hair products. I have super dry and curly hair so whenever my ends are looking a little dull I spray this right in from the middle of my hair down to the ends to liven it up. Partner this with some dry shampoo and your second day hair looks fresh and clean!

Get silky smooth with Amika's at Birchbox!

5. Dr. G's BB Cream

I've tried a lot of different BB Creams. As someone with very sensitive skin and rosacea, I was looking for a very light and natural product to cover up my redness and protect me from the sun and cold. One month in my Ipsy bag I received Dr. G's Daily Sensitive BB Cream and immediately was blown away. It has coverage like a foundation but all of the benefits of a BB Cream. I use it almost every day and don't break out from it, and the coverage is very buildable for those days you really need to cover up that dull and tired look.

Get it cheapest at Amazon.

6. Bath Bombs

Bath bombs have been around for a while thanks to lush but there are so many other places you can get them. Instead of lush, check out Basin, which is just as great but cheaper than lush. Or take a chance on Etsy, there are plenty to shop from!

If you're tired of Lush check out this duckception on Etsy.

7. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kits

If you knew how many things I would carry in my purse on a daily basis you would wonder why I don't have muscles on my arms. Fortunately, my boyfriend got me two of Pinch's minimergency kits for Christmas and it cut down my contents by half! These little pouches are a must have for every girl out there. They're super cute and equipped with all of the essentials in case you need something in a pinch! Band aids, deodorant wipes, hairspray, breath drops, clear nail polish and so much more, all packed into a really pretty little bag you can pop in your car or purse.

Check out all the mini kits right here on Pinch!

8. Living Proof - PhD

As I said before I have curly, dry and unmanageable hair. This brand makes doing my hair so easy. They have a split end mender that actually works, a frizz fighter that protects from heat tools, and shampoos and conditioners for all hair types. They are definitely a brand worth checking out, because they will most definitely change the way you take care of your hair

Try out this amazing brand for yourself right here.

9. Beauty Protector - Protect and Oil Hair Oil

If you have hair that dries out quickly, then you must have some oil at hand. If you're a skeptic about putting oil in your hair I understand because I was too, but now I can't live without it. I've tried a lot of different oils but my favorite by far is Beauty Protector's. While morracon oil is the most popular, it pales in comparison to Beauty Protector's, which is also a fraction of the price! It smells light and fresh, and doesn't leave your hair looking greasy but instead with a healthy shine. When I put it in at night I wake up the next morning with healthier looking hair and no residue at all!

Get it exclusively at Birchbox.

10. Tarte Maracuja Oil

This face oil is going to be your go to product in the winter, especially if you have dry skin. I tried out Tarte's maracuja oil in my Ipsy bag one month and I can't stop using it! Every night I apply it all over my face before bed and wake up the next morning with silky smooth skin that feels fresh. In the winter, my skin dries out all the time and this helps protect me against the the cold by giving my face a chance to reset at night. With a lot of sizes to choose from, you can try this product out for yourself, but I'm sure you'll love it!

Check it out at Sephora for an array of sizes.

11. Makeup Eraser

This product is pretty self explanatory, it erases your makeup! All you need to do is wet the cloth, and wipe your makeup off, it's that easy! It removes stubborn eye makeup, all of your face makeup and even those stay all day lip stains. Once you've wiped your face clean, through the cloth in with your laundry, wash it, and it's good as new!

Start erasing now at Sephora.

12. Arctic Zero

Lastly, we have some ice cream because who doesn't love ice cream? At 150 calories a pint (yes you heard that right) you can eat this ice cream 100% guilt free. It has a light taste that is almost like candy and extremely good for you! Pick up a pint at your local supermarket, pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and eat the entire pint without any remorse!

Pick up a flavor at your local supermarket or check them all out here!