12 People Who Are The Definition Of "Not All Heroes Wear Capes"

Let them be your hero.

8553
St. Louis Post Dispatch

Typically when people hear the word "hero", they think of Superman, Batman, or any other comic book character with some form of superpower. Others think of police officers, soldiers, and other people who spend their entire life risking their life for our country. Some may even think of their mom and dad or any other person close to them. However, there are also the regular people, the Average Joe's some may say, whose actions can tend to be overlooked but are really the reason we have the saying, "not all heroes wear capes."

1. The person who sends notes to the entire class before a test.

They're the professor's worst nightmare and every student's biggest blessing.

2. The friend that lets you use their Netflix account.

The reason for your frequent procrastination but also your periodic happy/lazy days.

3. The friend that asks you to go to the bathroom with her when a creepy guy is hitting on you at the bar.

And don't worry, she'll be there to continue to save you all night.

4. The cashier when they say, "Don't worry about it," when you're a dollar short.

They've got ya feeling #blessed.

5. Anyone that responds to your 2 a.m. text asking for a ride home after a night out.

6. The employee at the store who lets you apply your coupon even though it expired two days ago.

The reason you're not drowning in debt over a pair of shoes.

7. The professor that curves your grade at the end of the semester.

*instantly gives them an outstanding Rate My Professor review*

8. Harambe

I don't care if you think if this is old news. Harambe will never be old news.

9. The person who brings their dog to the tailgate.

Is it really game day if you don't see/take a picture with at least one dog.

10. Every pizza delivery guy ever.

*cue "I Will Always Love You" as the pizza man walks back to his car*

11. The person who says "me" when you ask if anyone has a piece of gum.

Saving you from having nasty breath and making everyone hate you one piece of Stride at a time.

12. Ken Bone

The man. The myth. The legend. Ken Bone is just what this odd and stressful election season needed.