12 Of The Best Twenty One Pilots Lyrics

12 Of The Best Twenty One Pilots Lyrics

Here are some ideas for your next Instagram caption.

190
12 Of The Best Twenty One Pilots Lyrics
Google

Twenty One Pilots have a plethora of good songs, which clearly explains the reason why they have a Grammy now. Their lyrics captivate the audience, and they can put on a rad show. Here are twelve of the most stellar Twenty One Pilots lyrics:

1) "So your brain knows to keep going even though hope is far from this moment, but you and I know it gets better when morning finally rears its head." -'Message Man,' Twenty One Pilots.

2) "I found my way, right time, wrong place, as I pled my case." -'The Judge,' Twenty One Pilots.

3) "Sometimes you've got to bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul." -'Tear In My Heart,' Twenty One Pilots.

4) "Tomorrow I'll switch the beat to avoid yesterday's dance." -'Fairy Local,' Twenty One Pilots.

5) "This doesn't mean I lost my dream, it's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean." -'Heavy Dirty Soul,' Twenty One Pilots.

6) "You are surrounding all my surroundings, sounding down the mountain range of my left-side brain, you are surrounding all my surroundings, twisting the kaleidoscope behind both of my eyes." -'Holding On To You,' Twenty One Pilots.

7) "I will set my soul on fire, what have I become?" -'Ode To Sleep', Twenty One Pilots.

8) "Night falls with gravity, the earth turns from sanity, taking my only friend I know, he leaves a lot, his name is "Hope" -'Semi Automatic', Twenty One Pilots.

9) "While you're doing fine, there's some people and I who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -'Screen', Twenty One Pilots.

10) "I want to know you, I want to see, I want to say hello." -'Trees,' Twenty One Pilots.

11) "The sun will rise, and we will try again, Oh Stay alive, stay alive, for me." -'Truce', Twenty One Pilots.

12) "And I just don't say what you want to hear so I'll write my fears." -'Air Catcher,' Twenty One Pilots.