12 Movie And Show Titles That Describe Life As A Stockton Student

Stockton students have a certain bond over the daily ins and outs that are familiar only to them.

152
Stockton University

Stockton is an interesting place. When I say that, I say it with love. There are certain things about this school that are selective to our quaint little home away from home, that outsiders just wouldn't understand. If you live on campus, you have undoubtedly experienced a combination of the following instances described by the following movie or show titles, strictly for entertainment's sake.

1. "Waiting."

We've all been at the mercy of the shuttle bus. Whether waiting for the A&S to get you to class on time or the CC to give you a lift to Dunkin', we've all uttered the phrase, "Sorry I'm late, I missed the shuttle."

2. "Dude, Where's My Car?"

Honestly though, who hasn't strolled the isles of North lot retracing their steps in sheer and utter confusion. Or any of our magical lots for that matter..

3. "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle."

OK, so there isn't a White Castle around here, but you've definitely gone to Moe's on Monday for the $6 burrito, side, and drink special. And if you haven't yet - you're welcome.

4. "The Giver."

We all have that friend with excess Flex money who passes out meals like middle schooler's pass notes, and we completely take advantage of them. Bless their kind souls.

5. "Training Day."

Not that our preceptors usually go all Denzel on us, but we may be the only school in the area which dedicates a full 24 hours to academic advising.

6. "This Means War."

Whether it's choosing housing or picking classes for next semester, the whole school goes into a panic-driven frenzy and we all turn on each other once the clock strikes (insert your selected time group here). May the most credits win.

7. "Taken."

If the washer hasn't locked your laundry in the machine, then your peers have surely removed it from the dryer and placed it on top, all askew. How sweet.

8. "Naked And Afraid."

Don't lie. Maintenance has knocked your door down mid shower, nap, or Netflix and chill, and it has made you consider wearing pants more often.

9. "Weekend At Bernie's."

Or Smithville! When the campus becomes a ghost town on the weekends, you and your roomies go indulge on some kabobs and knick-knacks while taking in the historic scenery and strolling through the cute little shops. Maybe a lap or two on the paddle boat.

10. "Night At The Roxbury."

Do Atlantic City! With a multitude of casinos and entertainment venues in our backyard, skipping an 8:30 to hop around the club seems like a good idea.

11. "Lost."

Until you lose your ID. Who's laughing at the freshmen and their lanyards now?

12. "Clueless."

Solving the mystery of Blackboard is equivalent to finishing a Rubik's cube and/or figuring out what was on that last PowerPoint slide. "Wait, could you go back a sec?"