12 Medieval Reactions For College Students

Because some struggles are timeless.

112
Medieval Reactions

Let's be real. Medieval art is arguably the most relatable for college students. Wait, what, you don't believe me? What about a lot of people living in close quarters doing hard work for little pay while trying to have a good time doesn't scream college to you? Well that was life for a lot of people in the Middle Ages and thankfully we have some hilarious art to work with. @MedievalReacts is a hilarious twitter account and if you don't follow them, maybe these images will convince you.

1. Midterms...

It's fine. I'm fine.

2. Dirty Dishes...

Because YOUR dishes are never left in the sink, right?

3. Weekend Activities...

Make good decisions, my friends.

4. Seeing relatives during holiday breaks...

Thanks, Gram.

5. Roommate disagreements...

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F09%2F12%2F63609249861473290673344004_medieval-reactions-that-still-somehow-describe-us-all-perfectly-27-photos-15.jpg%3Fquality%3D85%26strip%3Dinfo%26w%3D600&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=66&h=b35149442df4ce3e2cd28b95e2cbcec93cb4b6b2a19d330d1108fcffce0e0f9c&size=980x&c=2214541783 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F09%252F12%252F63609249861473290673344004_medieval-reactions-that-still-somehow-describe-us-all-perfectly-27-photos-15.jpg%253Fquality%253D85%2526strip%253Dinfo%2526w%253D600%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D66%26h%3Db35149442df4ce3e2cd28b95e2cbcec93cb4b6b2a19d330d1108fcffce0e0f9c%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2214541783%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

You can't decide whose turn it is to clean the bathroom, so the only logical way to solve it is snail jousting.

6. When it's hot out and the AC isn't enough...

Sometimes even your fan isn't enough

7. Mondays, am I right?

Monday mornings or any morning, really.

8. When your relatives ask too many questions at family parties...

Nothing new has changed, thank you.

9. The infamous group chat roast...

Don't worry, it won't be your turn to get roasted forever (right?)

10. Sunday mornings after a late night...

Somethings never change

11. Getting papers back...

But really...

12. And of course, the ever popular Insta-debate...

Don't even get me started on captions.