"You're already late, you might as well look good."
1. Receiving heat from your friends about always being late
It's like they don't understand
2. 99% of the time you've sent 'On my way!' text, you are sitting in bed not moving
3. You've been burned by the few times you've arrived early and had to wait for everyone else to show up
4. Trying to convince people you are a queen and that's why you're never late, doesn't work
5. Your excuses haven't been the best
6. I blame being late by hearing people say, it's bad to be late but it's okay to be fashionably late
7. Perks: all your people are already at said place, then you can just arrive and take the last seat without having to wait around for others to show up
8. No one believes that sometimes you aren't trying to be late
9. You understand that once you get a real job, you'll have to be on time
But in the meantime, I shall be as late as my heart desires
10. When people ask you why you are late, you simply point to your face, hair and cute outfit and say, "beauty takes time"
11. Feeling better about being late when reading articles on how late people are more positive and creative
12. When you've arrived early, people cheer as if you've completed a marathon
Thanks for the support guys