12 Ed Sheeran Songs That Describe College

Which is funny because he actually never went to "uni"

190

We've all heard Ed Sheeran's hits on the radio. From "Lego House," to "Thinking Out Loud," to "Photograph," Ed Sheeran has definitely become quite the popular guy. A closer look at the artist's songs reveals that Ed truly has a song for every mood. Whether you're getting pumped up to go out, or staying in to cry and eat ice cream, Ed Sheeran has a song for every college experience.

1. "The A Team."

"Stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18."

Of course, I'm getting As in all of my classes -- (just kidding -- remember Cs get degrees, too!) I am well aware that this song has zero to do with schoolwork or grades, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a bad joke.

2. "I'm a Mess."

"Oh, I'm a mess right now, inside out."

Sometimes you have a rough Thursday night, but still have to roll out of bed and rally to get to that Friday morning 8 a.m. class.

3. "Drunk."

"Open bottles of beer, but never champagne to applaud you with the sounds that my hands make... Maybe I'm just drunk again."

It's true. Celebrities are just like us.

4. "Cold Coffee."

"I'll wake with coffee in the morning, but she prefers two lumps of sugar and tea."

Coffee is the life line of almost every college student. It's good in the morning when you wake up, but also good at night when you need to cram for an exam.

5. "Trap Queen Cover."

"Everybody hating we just call them fans though."

Fetty Wap. 'Nuff said.

6. "You Need Me, I Don't Need You."

The title really says it all. Whether it's directed toward an ex-boyfriend or the slacker in your group project.

7. "Miss You."

"I'm down, lost, you're not around."

This one goes out to the friends and family at home that you can't help but miss while you're at school. And your dog too, of course!

8. "Don't."

"Don't f*** with my love."

This one is for the guy (or girl) that doesn't text back, or blows you off.

9. "Sing!"

"Louder!"

When you go out and you know all the words to the song so you just have to scream along to it.

10. "All of the Stars."

"All of these stars will guide us home."

Going to school upstate, you realize that there are so many more stars in the sky. It really is something beautiful (screw the pollution at home!).

11. "Fire Alarms."

"Dodging homework, dodging classes, just to set off fire alarms."

When you're in your bed, all comfortable, and you hear that dreaded sound for a fire drill.

12. "Homeless."

"I haven't slept for the past week, yeah two hours ain't enough for me."

Some nights you sleep two hours. Some nights you sleep 13. Somehow, you're tired in the morning, either way.