12 Christmas Songs That Will Sleigh Your Holiday Playlist

A highly-selective playlist of the most popular holiday music.

223
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/which-decade-porduced-the-goat-teen-movies.674959/

If you're anything like me, nothing puts you more into the holiday spirit than singing along to Christmas classics. Here's some of my favorites that never fail to get me as excited as Buddy the elf for Christmas!

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey 

If this song isn't on your playlist, you're doing Christmas wrong. Not only is it THE holiday pump up song, it is the perfect song to lip sync and fulfill your dream of having the same crazy vocals as Mariah Carey.

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande 

Not only has Ariana Grande been making a massive name for herself in the music industry, with chart-topping albums and record-breaking singles, she also has one of the best Christmas singles.

Shake Up Christmas - Train 

This upbeat song always reminds me of the memorable holiday commercials for Coca Cola. It's the perfect song to add to your holiday party playlist!

Last Christmas - Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift gives her own rendition of the holiday classic "Last Christmas" sung by Wham!. After her lengthy musical evolution, this cover brings us back in time to her original country style.

Underneath the Tree - Kelly Clarkson 

Kelly Clarkson granted us with an original Christmas song in 2013 and it still remains one of my favorite, cheerful holiday favorites.

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Bublé

The Christmas season doesn't officially start for me until I play Michael Bublé's 2011 Christmas album from start to finish. This song is probably my most repeated song on the album.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Bruce Springsteen 

This is a holiday classic that has been transformed into a staple for the artist. Springteen's cover of this historical holiday song has been obsessed over for years.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NYSNC

My favorite childhood boyband brought an upbeat Christmas song to the table. NYSYNC may not be celebrated regularly, but this song is guaranteed to be played during the holiday season to shine a light on the successes of Justin Timberlake and company.

Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid 

This Christmas song is a great sing-along that promotes a strong message, as it was originally released in hopes of raising awareness and financial aid for those affected by the Ethiopian famine.

My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears 

Britney Spears released a Christmas pop song that still prompts a total dance party with friends whenever it is played.

Drummer Boy - Justin Bieber 

When Justin Bieber released his Christmas album in 2011, his rendition of "The Little Drummer Boy" was one of the most popular songs on the album. He gives this Christmas classic a more pop-culture vibe.

Happy Christmas (War Is Over) - Céline Dion

Céline Dion's voice is unmistakable, and her vocals give a great impression on this already meaningful song.