12 Bible Verses For Stressful Times

12 Bible Verses For Stressful Times

With the faith and love of the Lord, all things are possible.
277

It's the end of the year, the time where everyone is just trying to push through to make it to the holidays. It can be a very stressful time and feel as if we will never be able to get through it. Something that I find that always helps push me through to get to the holidays is faith and prayer. Here are 12 Bible verses you can look at to remind you that you can do it, God is here for you, and the hard work and dedication will be worth it in the end with the guidance of God's help and love.

1. Matthew 11:18-30

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

2. Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

3. Corinthians 16:13

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."

4. John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

5. 1 Peter 5:6-7

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

6. Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

7. Proverbs 29:11

"Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end."

8. Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

9. Ephesians 4:26

"In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry."

10. Psalms 55:22

"Cast your burden on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved."

11. Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

12. Psalm 94:19

"When anxiety was great within me your consolation brought me joy."