If you tell me you don't talk to yourself, I'm calling your bluff. Okay, so maybe you don't form those words out loud, but I know that we all have subconscious conversations with ourselves throughout the day. Every time we make a decision, we have a small discussion in our heads about what we're doing and end up arguing about a lot of small things with ourselves. You may have your own unique set of arguments, but here's a few of those arguments that I'm sure we all face!
1. To go/not go to the gym.
2. To wake up/Roll over in bed.
3. To take a shower/Call it good & use dry shampoo.
4. To spend money on coffee/make it at home (or both)
5. To eat that "guilt" food/eat the salad
6. To take/not take a nap.
7. To do/procrastinate on homework.
8. To stay up and watch Netflix/go to bed early.
9. To go/not to go to class
10. To go out with friends/Stay in
11. To post/not post the Instagram photo
12. To take the elevator or the stairs
Okay, so maybe these life choices aren't that hard. In fact, most of them probably happen without you even putting much thought into them. But, all the same, we've become insanely good at arguing with ourselves and convincing ourselves that we made the right decision!