12 Arguments We Have With Ourselves Everyday

There's No Way You Get Through Your Day Without These 12 Thoughts Crossing Your Mind

1005

If you tell me you don't talk to yourself, I'm calling your bluff. Okay, so maybe you don't form those words out loud, but I know that we all have subconscious conversations with ourselves throughout the day. Every time we make a decision, we have a small discussion in our heads about what we're doing and end up arguing about a lot of small things with ourselves. You may have your own unique set of arguments, but here's a few of those arguments that I'm sure we all face!

1. To go/not go to the gym.

2. To wake up/Roll over in bed.

3. To take a shower/Call it good & use dry shampoo.

4. To spend money on coffee/make it at home (or both)

5. To eat that "guilt" food/eat the salad

6. To take/not take a nap.

7. To do/procrastinate on homework.

8. To stay up and watch Netflix/go to bed early.

9. To go/not to go to class

10. To go out with friends/Stay in

11. To post/not post the Instagram photo

12. To take the elevator or the stairs

Okay, so maybe these life choices aren't that hard. In fact, most of them probably happen without you even putting much thought into them. But, all the same, we've become insanely good at arguing with ourselves and convincing ourselves that we made the right decision!