Have you ever felt butterflies or perhaps a little tingle through your body when something 'good' happens to you? Like your crush smiling at you or perhaps the sight of fudge brownie ice cream sitting in front of you?
Sitting in class at college, I never thought I would feel an ounce of joy and excitement due to something that came out of my professors mouth. There's loads of stress that they put us through every semester but they tend to hit a soft spot in my heart whenever they say the words...
1. "I don't take attendance."
"It's not the same as skipping, he said it was optional.."
2. "I drop your 2 lowest quiz grades."
"Okay awesome I can skip two quizzes and not study and just ace the others, duh."
3. "Class is cancelled next week."
4. "There's no final exam for this course."
"Shut up this is the greatest news I've ever heard in my life, one less exam to study for, pinch me I'm dreaming."
5. "I'm going to end class early today."
"YES I CAN GO EAT FOOD."
6."You can use a 3x5 card for the exam."
"This means I don't have to study I can just type in size 3 font and fit everything."
7."You can use your notes."
"Bless your soul because I forgot to study."
8. "Tests aren't cumulative."
"Thank the lord my brain cannot handle more than a few chapters."
9. "We're watching a movie."
"I get to sleep and not take notes and listen to lecture, wow I could've skipped."
10. "I've decided to extend the deadline."
"I could cry of happiness I already had 3 exams, 2 presentations and 5 club meetings this week."
11. "You have a week to do the homework."
"Okay perfect!! I'll do it the night before!!"