Refreshing a room is as simple as changing a few throw pillows and switching up some art on the walls. Some people go for a minimalistic approach with one eye-catching piece, while others like to mix and match different items. Finding the right piece simply depends on your style and available wall space (you don't want to overdo it). I've gathered some cool wall art ideas that can fit every style and taste whether you want to decorate your office, bedroom or a little bit of everything!
1. A tasteful collection above your nightstand.
2. A geometric decal (no nails decorating).
3. A shelf to easily interchange your art.
4. Minimalistic inspiration.
5. Using the whole wall for art.
6. A unique piece in an empty space.
Disclosure: I was watching Edward Scissorhands while writing this post, so I felt inclined to include him.