11 Of The Best TV Dramas To Binge-Watch On Netflix

Don't let the suspense kill you.

33
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/07/31/6360557994515818262137901224_Screen%20Shot%202016-07-31%20at%2012.38.35%20PM.png

Don't you just love the sudden, unexpected twists and turns of TV dramas? Netflix has quite the variety of choices, but in case you feel like your indecisiveness is at all all time high, here are 11 of the best TV dramas available on there. So sit back, relax and binge-watch the night away.

1. The Killing

Follow Detective Sarah Linden and Stephen Holder as they dive into multiple twisted murder investigations, primarily the one of of a young teenage girl, Rosie Larson. This dark drama always keeps you on your toes with its surprising plot twists.

2. Nurse Jackie

Jackie Peyton loves being a nurse, but she might love drugs a little bit more. Drugs turn this crude yet hilarious woman's life upside down as she struggles to keep her addiction, affair and other indiscretions a secret.

3. Grey's Anatomy

Keep up with the unraveling drama that goes down in the Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital (previously known as Seattle Grace Hospital) as the doctors, such as Dr. Meredith Grey, take on medical challenges, personal struggles and all the craziness that happens behind the closed doors of the O.R.

4. The Fall

Paul Spector is your typical husband and father, except for the fact that he is a serial killer who is being hunted by the strong-willed FBI agent, Stella Gibson. The lies get bigger, suspense gets heavier and each episode will leave you wanting more.

5. Scandal

Need some major crisis management? Olivia Pope is the gal up for the challenge. After being the White House Communications Director, Pope created her own crisis management firm to help her clients clean up their big messes. In addition to the chaos her work brings her way, her personal life is quite out of the ordinary as she has an off-again-on-again affair with the President of the United States.

6. Breaking Bad

After being diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer, a high school chemistry teacher, Walter White, begins making and selling meth in order to stabilize his family's financial future. Follow White as he crosses a line - legally, ethically and psychologically - and begins going down a path that will change not only his life but also everyone else's around him, forever.

7. Jane The Virgin

Jane Villanueva's life changes forever after her gyno appointment goes terribly wrong. Jane, a devout Catholic virgin, becomes pregnant after her doctor accidentally artificially inseminates her. The sample came from a rich man, Rafael Solano, who Jane briefly crushed on a few years earlier. These events quickly put lots of stress on her current relationship with Detective Michael Codero Jr., her home-life and her plans for the future. Is there a love-triangle? Maybe. Is there murder? Maybe. Is there mystery? Maybe. You'll just have to watch to find out.

8. How To Get Away With Murder

Law professor Annalise Keating and her students become involved in a suspenseful murder plot that keeps everyone on the edge of their seat. Besides the main intriguing storyline, the side stories will keep you guessing and gasping as well. These students are definitely applying their knowledge outside of the classroom.

9. Prison Break

Michael Scofield purposely gets himself sent to prison in hopes to break out his brother, Lincoln Burrows, who is on death row for a crime that he did not commit. Burrows is convinced that he is the victim of a political conspiracy, and his brother is the only one who can possibly save him.

10. Dexter

Dexter Morgan isn't your typical serial killer: he hunts other killers instead of innocent civilians. Being a forensics expert doesn't hurt either because he knows exactly what to do to avoid being caught. But with all his risky activities, there's always some close calls and plot twists. Follow Dexter as he tries to navigate a normal life while controlling his urges to kill.

11. The Blacklist

The FBI is shocked when a most-wanted criminal, Raymond Reddington, turns himself in. The only catch is that he will only speak to Elizabeth Keen, a new FBI profiler. Their new relationship opens many doors that unveil secrets that no one even expected.

Which TV dramas do you enjoy binge-watching on Netflix? Tell us below in the comments!