12 Times Chris Traeger Was *Literally* Us During Finals

They're *literally* the most accurate gifs--of all time.

56
Bustle

Chris Traeger is literally one of the most gif-able characters on Parks and Rec; not to mention one of the most relatable. Check out these 12 times that hit the nail on the head when it comes to finals week.

1. Going over the study guide in the last week of classes.

You sit down to work through it and suddenly--"Wait, when did we learn this ?" Thank God your teacher is there to help.

2.Trying to study or finish that final paper, but STILL procrastinating.

You watch that last episode on Netflix (you know, the one you swore you'd start your paper after?). Then, you clean your room. Organize your drawers. Clean your fish tank--it doesn't even have to be fun; just absolutely anything but what you know you need to be doing. And by the time you're done doing everything else, you have to do the paper or study, or else you won't have time to finish it.

3. The night before your first final.

Before you know it, it's that time, and you've accepted your fate. (But you know, in a positive, "Chris Traeger-esque" way).

4. When you get to class and your teacher hands you the final

They may be the nicest professor ever... but when they hand you that final, they are Enemy #1.

5. When you finish your first day of finals

You know what they say: "First is worst...." But alas, second is definitely not best. Not even close.

6. Taking a final you know your friend is going to take later in the week

Obviously you can't tell them specific problems...but a little warning is always nice for those finals that just kick your butt no matter how hard you study.

7. That moment when you actually consider dropping out and fleeing the country

But seriously, who needs college? People do just fine as artists in Italy--and we bet they never took finals. If they can do it, so can we. Right?

8. Trying to just make it out alive

Finals week is rough for everyone...and stress can definitely get the best of us if we aren't properly taking care of our health! Try an exercise class or treat yourself to an ice cream cone, friends.

9. When your friends are upset because they think they failed a final

A solid support group is prime during these next few days. On top of yourself, remember to remind your friends that they're pretty amazing humans, too.

10. When you turn in (and, of course, ACE) your last final for the semester

Nothing beats ending on a good note. You can breathe again, life is good, and you can feel the triumph radiating from you as you walk out that classroom door (or maybe that's the life returning now that finals aren't draining it?).

12. Heading home for--you guessed it--a break

Finally! And not one of those "breaks" where you still have books to read and papers to write. A real, honest, nothing-to-do-but-chill break. You did it; you survived finals. Now pack up, head home, and binge-watch to your heart's content. You earned it.