11 Times Chandler Bing Describes College Students

"I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable."

49
Hollywood.com

1. Trying to stay awake during lecture

We all know how exhausting long nights of endless amounts of homework, then waking up for an 8 a.m. lecture can be. You end up being so sleep deprived you don't know what day it is and you daze off thinking you feel asleep with your eyes open (0nly because you don't know what the professor said for the past 10 minutes).

2. When your favorite song comes on at a party

When it's Thursday night, everyone likes to go out and unwind from the week. But, when it's about to be 1 a.m. and all of your friends are tired, you somehow still have energy left in you when your favorite song finally plays.

3. Waking up early at all is rough

Let's be real, even waking up for an 11 a.m. class can be hard. When you're over-tired and hungry, you realize half of the things that come out of your mouth don't even make sense.

4. When you keep changing your major

Some people say you don't need to have your whole life figured out when you're young. In college, however, you basically need to when you're entering your sophomore year.

5. When all of the life lessons you learned start to come into play

College is hard, being an adult is hard, life is hard. The life lessons you learned from teachers and/ or parents will soon start to come into play (and I mean very soon).

6. When you've been single for awhile and try to flirt

I think this GIF explains it for the most part. Unless you're good at the dating game, then you have no problem.

7. You try to make lifestyle changes

Sometimes trying to find time to go to the gym when you have so much homework is tough. Unless you use homework as an excuse not to go, then that's understandable.

8. You passed a class you thought you failed

That moment of relief and surprise when you check your final grades and see you passed. Let's face it, we all have that one class we're surprised we passed.

9. You use sarcasm on a daily basis

You're sarcastic all the time; it's come to the point where you don't even know if you're kidding or being honest. Story of a college student's life... Sorry mom.

10. Trying to find different ways to get extra credit during office hours

Even when your professor says not to ask for extra credit, there's a small amount of hope you'll be the exception. We've all tried to find creative ways, hoping they like you enough to cave.

11. When you have to be reminded to call your family at least twice a week

If you're bad at calling your mom during the semester, then you know you can relate. Sometimes, you can be good at calling her every day. When stress hits though, you forget about calling people, let alone eating.