1. Setting your alarm and waking up knowing you have one more semester of schooling left
2.Getting to your first class and realizing that this isn't like high school senioritis and you actually have to find internships and jobs, along with doing homework
3. Catching up with friends asking how their break was planning to go out this weekend to celebrate and to push off all of the work that needs to be being done.
4. When underclassman ask you for advice for the rest of their college careers
5. Realizing that this is probably the most important time in your life
6. The amount of work you have leaves you little to no time to do anything else
7. With the mounting stress and pressure, you look to gather some advice from a former classmate
8. You still need to update your LinkedIn, your resume, or your C/V
9. Really bittersweet about leaving a place you've have felt comfortable at for the past 4 years and realizing it won't be easy to leave behind.
10. You hand in all of your paperwork and projects and wait for your final grades
11. And it's finally time to wear your cap and gown and get that expensive piece of paper we all need