11 Thoughts We All Had Learning 'Mean Girls' Is Coming To Broadway

4. You wonder if Kevin G's rap made the cut.

104

Any "Mean Girls" fan will tell you that they have been waiting years for a sequel. While we aren't getting a sequel, we are getting a musical!

On September 11, 2017, a trailer was released for the musical and previews were announced to begin March 12, 2018.

After watching that, who can't help but be excited? Here are some reactions every Mean Girls fan will have when they find out.

1. You think that sounds so "fetch"

2. Then you remember fetch isn't a thing

3. You wonder if your boobs will help you predict the best day to go.

5. When your non-fan friend says they don't want to go with you.

6. You question whether you should wear pink to the show.

7. You realize how jealous people are going to be when they find out you have tickets.

9.You wonder if you can keep from embarrassing yourself at the show.

10. When you realize not all fans will be able to get tickets.

11. You realize tickets go on sale on THE day.

Which ones of these were you? Make sure to get your tickets starting October 3, 2017!

From Your Site Articles