Living away from home whether it is at college, after college, or your mom just ran to the store for 15 minutes, being on your own can be a challenge. If you haven't texted your mom these things then you are quite the adult my friend.
1. Can I refreeze chicken after thawing it?
2. Can you teach me how to make a doctor appointment?
3. Can I wear white after Labor Day?
4. Can I microwave paper plates? Plastic containers?
5. *lists symptoms* Can you tell me what is wrong with me?
6. How do I mail something and what is a "forever stamp?"
7. How do I get this stain out in the next 10 minutes?
8. Do I have enough money in my account to purchase this?
9. Does this outfit match?
10. Can I get another piercing?
11. Do you still love me after all of these annoying phone calls and texts?
Thank you for always being there.