11 Things You Most Likely Didn't Know About Blake Lively

Get to know your favorite celebrity a little bit more.

2366

Blake Lively is one of America's most well-known celebrities. Her beauty and her talent has made her an icon to both men and women. Known for "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and "The Green Lantern," there are a few things about her that many would be surprised to know.

1. Blake Lively does not drink alcohol, simply because she does not like the taste of it.

2. Her daughter is named James in remembrance of Ryan Reynolds' late father who recently died of Parkinson's.

3. Lively loves to cook, and has even cooked at New York's famous restaurant, Per Se with chef Thomas Keller.

4. Coming from a family of actors, her path was pretty clear. Her mother is an acting coach, and her father and siblings are all actors.

5. As Lively and Reynolds ran off to South Carolina to get married, Martha Stewart and her wedding team were of those in attendance.

6. One thing that makes Lively different from other actors and actresses is the fact that she styles and chooses all of her own clothes instead of having a stylist to do it for her.

7. "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" was Blake's first acting gig and job, and she was only a junior in high school.

8. When she starred in "Gossip Girl," she made $60,000 per episode.

9. In 2011 Blake was ranked as the most desirable woman, and now she is married to 2010's sexiest man alive.

10. Blake and her "Gossip Girl" co-star Penn Badgley were home-schooled together when they were little.

11. Blake Lively's net worth is about $16 million.