11 Tips For My Middle School Self

11 Tips For My Middle School Self

RIP Middle School.

107
YouTube

Middle school: a time of self-expression and questionable choices. If I were to go back in time, here are some things I would tell my tween-age self:

1. You don’t need every color of Old Navy Flip Flops.

You also don't need to wear two different colors- you look silly.

2. Silly Bandz aren’t cool and you don’t need to wear 2948375938 & 2 of them every day.

Well... that's $150 I'll never get back...

3.You’re really going to reject every one of those Facebook Pages that only semi-relate to you (if at all).

I have no words for myself..

4. You didn’t look cool wearing a full face of makeup with PJ bottoms… more like a hooker.

Pick a look.. Please.

5. Not everything has to be name brand AND labeled.

Glad we paid to be a walking billboard...

6. You are not in love with your boyfriend… or your crush. You don’t even know what love is yet.

You'll find love, I promise, but for now, fall in love with yourself.

7. Appearance isn’t everything- be yourself, love yourself.

It's okay to laugh at the memories later, but you can't love anyone if you don't love yourself.

8. Don’t ever, ever cut your mom out of your life... and tell her you love her every day, trust me.

4 words you won't ever regret... I love you, mom.

9. Not every picture needed to be Picnid'ed...

Nope... Not cute...

10. A bad day doesn’t mean a bad life.

"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"

11. We don’t live in “Mean Girls”.. a burn book is NEVER okay… ever.

Nope, just no.