11 Signs All Of Your Friends Are Nursing Students

It's a beautiful day to overhear a conversation about bodily functions.
29

As a college student who is not a nursing major, but is surrounded by friends who are, it is safe to say that I have learned a lot about how they operate. They have their quirks but we love them anyways.

Here's to my lovely friends who would rather get a new stethoscope than a new pair of shoes:

1. They always self-diagnose.

And they're normally right.

2. They are all OBSESSED with Grey's Anatomy.

"Oh I know what that is I just learned about that!", is a common phrase you hear when the show is on.

3. Thirsty Thursday's don't exist for them.

4. You know not to mess with them after they endured their clinical.

5. They have classes at the weirdest times.

No class on Tuesdays, clinical on Monday and Friday, and various lectures in between. It's a mess.

6. They're always stressed.

7. You learn a lot of medical terminology that you may or may not need to know later in life.

DNRCCA: Do Not Resuscitate Comfort Care Arrest.

8. You go to them with all your medical concerns.

Does this mole look okay?

9. They can tell you just about everything about certain drugs.

And they mention them in typical conversation.

10. They don't get grossed out by anything.

11. They somehow always end up having four tests in the same week.

Which means you won't see them all week because they'll be in the library all week.