Being the oldest sibling is not easy. You were definitely treated differently than your other siblings. Not only does it come with a lot of responsibility, but it can also be a very annoying job.
Your parents probably did not have that much practice with raising kids before you came along.
2. Your parents were always very strict towards you.
Your curfew was a lot earlier when you were your sibling's age.
Your parents are a lot less protective of them than they were with you.
4. Your siblings saying “youre not my mom/dad” when you’ll them what to do.
And calling your parents for backup.
Why do they get to get a cell phone in elementary school when you had to wait until several years later?
6. Your parents asked you to help your siblings with their homework.
I barely remember what I learned last week, let alone three years ago.
Because your parents were usually too cheap to hire an actual babysitter.
Getting five minutes alone was almost impossible with them constantly following you around everywhere.
9. You’re expected to be a good example for them.
So much pressure and responsibility.
10. Getting annoyed when they copy everything you do.
Everything you considered your "thing" was now also their "thing."
11. Watching them grow up makes you feel super old.
Its scary watching them do stuff you did at their age.